I love party planning... I really really do, so when I found out my design manager was pregnant I was immediately excited to throw her a baby shower. She is having a baby girl and she is designing a black and white nursery color scheme, so my team decided to throw her a Miffy themed baby shower. With the help of a very talented design team, we threw the cutest and sweetest Miffy baby shower that included: a Miffy face cake, Miffy Marshmellow pops, "ready to pop" popcorn, pink and white candies, donuts, pink lemonade and pink champagne. We also decorated with pink, black and white flowers, balloons, napkins, plates, cups and straws, and we made her the cutest baby card with all of our baby pictures placed in the shape of a heart. Needless to say, she was delighted with the party and we all had a lovely morning celebrating the newest edition to our design team - "it's a girl!".
Yesterday I shared Mario's Schultüte (School Cone) with you - it is a German 1st Day of School Tradition to give children a big cardboard cone prettily decorated and filled with toys, sweets, school supplies, and other goodies. It is given to children to make the first day of school a little bit sweeter when they enter the first grade. Mario's Schultüte had me thinking about other 1st Day of School Traditions that would help make starting a new school year exciting and fun for little ones!
Here are 6 1st Day of School Traditions to start the school year off with a blast...
1. Pack a Kawaii inspired lunch. This cloud sandwich and umbrella apple will have your little ones smiling and excited to eat their lunch even on the cloudiest of days!
2. Personalized Name Label Stickers will have your little ones knowing which "stuff" belongs to them, Captain Superhero!
3. Decorate Cookies with your little ones and give them to their new teachers on the first day of school - they will know that your little one is "one smart cookie"!
4. Personalized Notebooks will brighten up their days and may actually inspire them to take notes!
5. These Fun & Free Back To School Printables will have your little ones covered from grade K-12!
6. I Love Math Engraved Pencils will let everyone know what their favorite subject is!
These are just a few 1st Day of School Traditions that will set the stage for a great school year and are sure to make your little ones the coolest kids in class! Enjoy & I hope your little ones have a great school year!
I love, love, love Easter; so I decided that my babiekinsmag.com post today be of some pretty Easter eggs that are a fun craft for you and your little ones to enjoy together this Easter weekend, that truly are egg-ceptional!
On petit-swag, I am also sharing 8 of the cutest, cuddliest Easter bunnies ever. I love plush bunnies, especially these cute and unique ones that your littles would love to find in their Easter baskets instead of so much sugar; 'everything in moderation' I say. All of these cheerful little bunnies are sure to bring lots of love and cuddles to your little ones. Enjoy this truly adorable round-up of Cute Easter Bunnies and make sure your little ones hug-some-bunny this Easter!
Photo | smallfryblog.com
Chinese New Year 2015 is the Year of the Sheep. Those born in sheep years are said to be artistic, charming, sensitive, and sweet; it is known as the most creative sign in the Chinese zodiac!
Enjoy celebrating the Chinese New Year with your loved ones, XOXO Petit-Swag