Yesterday I shared Mario's Schultüte (School Cone) with you - it is a German 1st Day of School Tradition to give children a big cardboard cone prettily decorated and filled with toys, sweets, school supplies, and other goodies. It is given to children to make the first day of school a little bit sweeter when they enter the first grade. Mario's Schultüte had me thinking about other 1st Day of School Traditions that would help make starting a new school year exciting and fun for little ones!
Here are 6 1st Day of School Traditions to start the school year off with a blast...
1. Pack a Kawaii inspired lunch. This cloud sandwich and umbrella apple will have your little ones smiling and excited to eat their lunch even on the cloudiest of days!
2. Personalized Name Label Stickers will have your little ones knowing which "stuff" belongs to them, Captain Superhero!
3. Decorate Cookies with your little ones and give them to their new teachers on the first day of school - they will know that your little one is "one smart cookie"!
4. Personalized Notebooks will brighten up their days and may actually inspire them to take notes!
5. These Fun & Free Back To School Printables will have your little ones covered from grade K-12!
6. I Love Math Engraved Pencils will let everyone know what their favorite subject is!
These are just a few 1st Day of School Traditions that will set the stage for a great school year and are sure to make your little ones the coolest kids in class! Enjoy & I hope your little ones have a great school year!